Ideco Gateway Firewall
Firewall is a necessary foundation for network security. Ideco Gateway firewall manages all communications traffic between the Internet and internal LAN to block unauthorized access.
Stateful packet inspection and deep packet filtering ensure that network behavior conform to policies set by the administrator.
Ideco Firewall Features
- Guard your computers against the attacks from the Internet using network address translation (NAT) and the built-in Linux Firewall.
- Create rules to block IP addresses and protocols.
- Defend from network scanners, fend off DoS attacks, and block suspicious excessive activity.
- Filter content. Prohibit downloading of certain types of files, such as, for instance, MP3 and AVI. Block advertising. Block any protocols using keywords-based filtering.
- Control access to corporate resources; create public and restricted servers on the intranet.
- Guard against spoofing of IP addresses and traffic sniffing; assign unique IP addresses on per-user basis when authenticating through VPN and PPPoE.
- Shaper. Restrict downloading speeds on per-user, per-workstation, or per-protocol basis.
- DNAT portmapper. Transparently redirect addresses and ports to other addresses and ports. This can be useful for transparent proxying or to make an internal Web server available outside the intranet.
- Filter traffic on local subnetwork boundaries.